Terms and Conditions
- Lessons are to be paid in advance, 4 lessons at a time, with receipt issued.
- If a lesson is cancelled within 24 hours of the agreed time, there will be no refund and no catch-up lesson.
- If a lesson is cancelled more than 24 hours before the agreed time, the teacher and student will try to find a time to make up the lesson. If this proves impossible, the lesson will not have to be paid for.
- If you decide to stop piano lessons for any reason, you must give one month’s notice.
- If you prefer to pay in advance per term, this can be arranged. Payment for the term would also be in advance, calculated according to the number of lessons that term.
If your child has a lesson and you have other children to take care of, the other children are welcome to be present at the lesson, but only if they can play or read quietly and not distract the child having the lesson.